I’m Guava, and this is my blog. Welcome! I’ve started so many blogs in the past, and am truly hoping that this one keeps the “entertaining” aspects of those while exceeding them in the “longevity and endurance” departments.
Here are some facts about your semi-fabulous blogger:
- I’m 39 years old, and recently left my husband of over ten years.
- I’m a mammal.
- I’m a Canadian expat living in Asia. Perhaps I will elaborate more at some point in the future. Perhaps not. Time will tell.
- I am a teacher.
- I have no children, and although I haven’t ruled it out, it’s not looking very likely. (See point 1)
- I am an adrenaline junkie.
- I am hardworking, but also lazy. Future posts will likely explain this in more detail.
- I have three cats and p/t custody of three dogs.
- I have never been spanked, but really want to try it; the whole thing just resonates with me for some reason. (No, it’s not because of 50 Shades; I was interested before that!) I am interested in the DD and HoH dynamics, but won’t commit to them without having sampled them first.
- I am trying to decide what to do with this new, exciting, terrifying part of my life and am at a bit of a standstill. Hopefully this blog will help me suss it out.
- I am not a particularly organised person. Working on it.
- I have suffered from depression and anxiety, and still do, albeit not as often as I used to.
- I am new at this, and appreciate any feedback about my work, positive or negative, as long as it’s constructive.
- That’s all for now. Thanks for reading!